Have you been wanting to take things to the next level? Has your boss suggested there are skills you need to learn or enhance? Is there something in your life you’d like to do, tackle or change? Perhaps you need to find a way to maintain something consistently, or maybe, you want help getting started.
I’d love to help you stop talking about it, stop thinking about it and start doing it.
In one-on-one executive coaching we can address just about anything…dealing with change or trying to create change in your life, setting boundaries, how to make yourself a priority, increasing your confidence, becoming more resilient, how to create more meaning in your life, taking better care of yourself or achieving specific goals.
EXECUTIVE COACHING WILL HELP YOU…
- Take action. Sometimes there’s a big difference between knowing how to do something, having the tools to do it and actually doing it. We’ll get you going on small wins right away that quickly build momentum.
- Create accountability. If you really want change to happen, you occasionally need someone to make sure you’re doing what you say you’re going to. I’ll keep your feet to the fire…in the most loving way possible, of course. Or perhaps more aggressively. It depends on what you need!
- Gain insight. I ask probing questions that help you get to the root of your desires as well as what roadblocks are standing in your way.
- Feel heard, empowered and excited. And sometimes uncomfortable. A lot will happen, and it will all take place in a safe, supportive space where you can take risk and be successful.
- Understand you are not alone. One of the most important things I’ve learned in my years of working with people is this: as human beings we all pretty much want the same major things out of life, and we all pretty much struggle with the same major things in life. Our shared experiences and wisdom are invaluable.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1) Just so you know, I’m not someone who just professes themselves to be a coach – I have a coaching certification from Coaches Training Institute (CTI), one of the most reputable global coaching and development organizations.
2) This process is INTENSIVE. We will be in communication almost every day.
3) After our initial session where we establish clarity on your goals and what you’d like to accomplish, we have a 60-minute phone or Skype call every week.
4) In between each call you will execute on your action plan (that we design together) and journal daily on specific topics and questions. At the end of each day you’ll send me a digital copy of your journals as well as how you did on following through with your commitments. I will provide feedback and ask further questions. You will be the driver of what we focus on.
5) Sessions are billed one month at a time and it’s completely up to you how long we work together. I require an initial commitment of three months to start and the typical coaching timeline averages about six months. I never lock anyone into a time-bound contract as everyone’s needs are different. My goal is to give you the tools you need to be successful on your own, and as soon as you feel you’re there, you are off and running!
If you’re interested, let’s talk. Please fill out the contact form and I’ll be in touch.
“Jenny is an exceptionally talented coach. In the short time I’ve worked with her I can honestly say the strategies and actions I’ve learned through her coaching have been life-changing. Jenny is an impeccable professional – organized, engaged, responsive, very knowledgeable and deeply insightful. She blends this beautifully with also being a very real and relatable human. The coaching work I’ve done with Jenny has had a profound impact in many areas of my life, much more so than I could’ve anticipated. Working with Jenny has been one of best decisions I’ve made and I give her my highest recommendation.”Emily L.
“Jenny is a great listener and demonstrated incredible empathy in our work together. She used a variety of exercises and tools that helped me reflect on my experiences as well as role play to step into an improved, more confident version of myself. She was professional and extremely thoughtful in her analysis of the various situations I presented. I highly recommend Jenny.”Maria H.