Is there something in your life you’d like to do, tackle or change? Have you been wanting to take things to the next level? Perhaps you need to find a way to maintain something consistently, or maybe, you want help getting started.
I’d love to help you stop talking about it, stop thinking about it and start doing it.
In one-on-one coaching we can address just about anything…dealing with change or trying to create change in your life, setting boundaries, how to make yourself a priority, confidence, taking better care of yourself, how to create more meaning in your life or achieving specific goals.
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING WILL HELP YOU…
- Take action. Sometimes there’s a big difference between knowing how to do something, having the tools to do it and actually doing it. We’ll get you going on small wins right away that quickly build momentum.
- Create accountability. If you really want change to happen, you occasionally need someone to make sure you’re doing what you say you’re going to. I’ll keep your feet to the fire…in the most loving way possible, of course. Or perhaps more aggressively. It depends on what you need!
- Gain insight. I ask probing questions that help you get to the root of your desires as well as what roadblocks are standing in your way.
- Feel heard, empowered and excited. And sometimes uncomfortable. A lot will happen, and it will all take place in a safe, supportive space where you can take risk and be successful.
- Understand you are not alone. One of the most important things I’ve learned in my years of working with people is this: as human beings we all pretty much want the same major things out of life, and we all pretty much struggle with the same major things in life. Our shared experiences and wisdom are invaluable.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
After our initial session where we establish clarity on your goals and what you’d like to accomplish, we have a 60-minute phone or Skype call every week. In between each call you will execute on your action plan (that we design together) and journal daily on specific topics and questions. At the end of the week you’ll send me a digital copy of your journals as well as how you did on following through with your commitments. You will be the driver of what we focus on.
Sessions are billed one month at a time and it’s completely up to you how long we work together. The typical coaching timeline averages about three months. I never lock anyone into a time-bound contract as everyone’s needs are different. My goal is to give you the tools you need to be successful on your own, and as soon as you feel you’re there, you are off and running!
If you’re interested, let’s talk. Please fill out the contact form and I’ll be in touch.