Corporations have a problem…
- Stress is behind more than half of the 550 million working days lost each year because of absenteeism.
- Stress causes companies to lose between $200 billion and $300 billion a year.
- Eighty percent of medical expenditures are now stress-related.
- Stress alters brain structure and function, diminishing a corporation’s intellectual capital.
Performing in a uncertain economy with corporate mergers, closings, and layoffs has made today’s workplace more stressful than ever before. Stress carries a high cost not only professionally, but personally as well.
We have the solution…
PowerHouse Performance transforms cultures from stressed to resilient.
We teach you to:
- Increase your threshold for stress
- Recover from stress more quickly and efficiently
- Elevate your levels of productivity, performance and energy
- Enhance cognitive function, decision making, leadership and effective communication
- Empower you to thrive in an increasingly demanding business environment
- Improve your fitness, health, sleep and body fat
Our clients have experienced:
- 28.3% decreased level of stress
- 25.1% increase in energy
- 32.2% increase in quality of sleep
- 3.14% decrease in body fat
Our approach is completely different
Your job is never going to ask less of you, nor are your loved ones. The stress in your life will continue to increase and your only option is to build your resiliency to it: train to recover from stress more quickly and efficiently, and to raise your threshold for it.
Stress starts as a physical event, secreting hormones that transform your chemistry, physiology and brain function. We provide tools and understanding to deal with stress on a physiological level. Altering body chemistry with specific ways of moving and eating that are practical and doable – as well as foolproof cognitive change strategies – employees quickly build resilience and improve performance.
Anything but run of the mill, our events are active, high-energy, engaging and life-changing. We simplify complex physiological processes in a way that people understand and empower them to make change in their lives.
what we offer
PowerHouse Performance delivers one hour, half- and full-day keynotes and programs in addition to one-on-one and team coaching designed to help your people improve their resiliency, performance, confidence and health.
PowerHouse Performance also writes journalistic pieces for websites, magazines and newspapers and serves as a stress, fitness and nutrition expert for television and radio.
“Incorporating Jenny into our flagship program raised our game in a way we couldn’t have anticipated. Over the course of six months, Jenny stood in front of more than 3,500 executives at AT&T for four hours at a time. Her obvious passion around the material and her genuine concern for the participants in the room created a tidal wave of action at this great company. This response was consistent from coast to coast in the United States and didn’t skip a beat when we took the program to London and Hong Kong. We could not be more proud to call Jenny Evans our friend and our trusted partner. She has changed our culture for the better and we are forever grateful.”ALYSON WOODARD